OUT OFFICE VOLUNTEERING SERVICE:
This position will gives volunteer a firsthand view of all areas in project implementation, event organize and documentation. Especial support Project manager and staffs to set monthly & yearly plan for implement activities, build relationship with local government & other stakeholders, write event event completion report, visit sponsor students and prepare report. Involve in community school at least a hour in school day.
- Establish a friendly relationship with an adults with multiple disabilities
- Explore the community to encourage independence.
III. Provide support during community activities
- Spend 2 hours per week doing any activity you and your peer/friend choose; seek pre-approval from peer/friend’s case manager.
- Support and encourage your peer/friend in performing activities in collaboration with other providers.
- Provide ongoing communication to case manager and other team members
- Terminate relationship with peer/friend when you can no longer volunteer
1.Transportation to field and office fulfilled by yourself.
2. No experience with deprived is not required.
- Attend training session of ADWAN and other related officials.
- Ongoing support is provided by project Manager, ED and boards..
- A background check is required, this will include a drug screening, criminal check. Volunteer can not begin working until all information has been received and approved by the area program.
- Minimum 3 hours day 6 days in week is required, additional time is at your discretion.
- Plan your schedule in conjunction with ED & project manager, boards, and peer/friend.
- Explore or attend events in the community or at places where your senior want you to attend.
Length of Commitment:
6 months is required.
- Ongoing support is tailored to each volunteer’s needs
- Supervisor: Executive Director.
If you are interested please click here for APPLICATION FORM