IN OFFICE VOLUNTEERING SERVICE:
This position will gives volunteer a firsthand view of all areas in administration, internal works and documentation. Especial support Executive director to write grant and build good relationship with donor agencies, write event or overall project report, maintain governance, update web page and face book page, writing news feeds for twitter & Face book and regular visit with I/NGOs.
- Assist Admin officer to maintaining and maintaining administration.
- Assist General Secretary to update with government policies and program onward NOGs and build better relationships with donors, government offices and other related stakeholders.
- Help to ED to develop plan, implementation, tracking the project events and report writing.
- To take responsibility on media mobilization and posting news in social sites and website.
- Provide emotional support to those you encounter and ensure the women and girls who need psychosocial treatment and facing social and economical trauma.
- Other tasks as assigned by the boards and Executive director.
Skills & Experience
- Bilingualism (Nepali/English) Strongly Preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and general computer skills.
- Good communication skills and open to all boards and staffs.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic, a good sense of humor, friendly personality – General Awesomeness
- We are a small office, and we rely upon our abilities to work and enjoying working with each other. Candidates be able to communicate in a professional manner with everyone they come in contact with.
- The ability to work under a deadline and to multi-task effectively.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to work both with a team and also independently with little instruction.
A minimum of 3 months and 24 hours per week (We can work with your schedule to determine what works best for you with how these hours are split up.
If you are interested then click here for APPLICATION FORM.